[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Mon Jan 18 13:58:39 UTC 2021

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 14:42:04 +0100
Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> as the aim is likely to put them on every street named after a person, these aren’t more memorials than the streetnames themselves, are they?

Is a memorial that is viewed as an everyday object without any hint on
its deeper meaning really a memorial? I don't think so since very few
will remember the person behind it. The additional information on site
changes this fundamentally so I don't think this is really a stretch of
the definition at all.
However, I wouldn't mind an alternative solution (that could be applied
to the blue_plague instances).