[Tagging] noaddress=yes and (possibly) implicit buildings

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:15:11 UTC 2021

Regarding address yes/no: in the UK, Post Code is  nearly an address. If
you put the name and the post code on a letter it normally arrives without
problems.

Another aspect of address=yes/no: in all countries where Napoléon left his
marks, there is an address system that is older than the street+house
number system (I think) and that is the cadastre
<https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadastre#Histoire_du_cadastre>, which
identifies any piece of land in the country.
Admittedly it is not used to deliver the mail, but do define land ownership.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>