[Tagging] "Caution" on military pages

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 18:21:05 UTC 2021

You can also put the message in multiple languages into a template similarly to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Mapping_Private_Property, which makes it easier to roll out any future changes to the text.

--
Andrew
Template:Mapping Private Property - OpenStreetMap Wiki<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Mapping_Private_Property>