[Tagging] noaddress=yes and (possibly) implicit buildings

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:28:17 UTC 2021

Now I see where the problem is.
My fault was to see the world with my German or English eyes.
In Germany the property has an address, so a shed or a garage that is next
to a house on the same piece of land  has the same address as the house.
And the "Croation" problem may be valid also here in Italy. Here the house
number, and with that the address is assigned to the entrance.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>