[Tagging] "Caution" on military pages

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:34:00 UTC 2021

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 at 20:07, nathan case <nathancase at outlook.com> wrote:

> This approach makes sense to me. For consistency, the suggested text could
> be added to an Ambox https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Ambox
> (maybe caution type?) and set as a template which can then be added to
> military-related pages.

Thanks!

Possibly a "warning" box, similar to the Private Property one that Andrew
mentions, & also on military=danger_area?

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 at 04:23, Andrew Hain <andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

> You can also put the message in multiple languages into a template
> similarly to
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Mapping_Private_Property,
> which makes it easier to roll out any future changes to the text.

& thanks again!

Who does the translating? Is that up to "me", or is it done by somebody who
thinks "This should also be in German"?

Thanks

Graeme