[Tagging] Military_service= page

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:16:57 UTC 2021

Have also now created a page for the military_service= tag.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:military_service

Thanks Joseph for fixing up the side-bar info - I still don't understand
exactly what goes in which field?

If anybody can find a good image to go with the page, I'd greatly
appreciate it! I was thinking along the lines of
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/0a/c3/ee0ac332e23b643b9d745de6b2713e15.jpg
but apparently the US icons are quite tied up in legalities? Any image does
NOT, BTW have to be US Services - they're just the most common result when
you try to search for them!

I had to go out earlier, & left without saving the amendments that I was
still making, so have now added them to your details.

With regard to the Values that you added for army, navy etc, are they
better shown just listed like that, or in a table?

As always, any comments or thoughts welcome!

Thanks

Graeme