[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 07:31:28 UTC 2021

Surely "highway=*" should be reserved for specifying what type of highway it is?
A plaque may be on (or next to) a highway, but it *is not* a highway.
Peter

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 at 6:06, António Madeira<antoniomadeira at gmx.com> wrote:   Since these plaques are always related to highways, what about
highway=street_plaque?