[Tagging] RFC: remove alphanumeric code visible in infoboxes at OSM Wiki linking to Wikidata

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 19 10:21:04 UTC 2021

Someone already did this and called it data items (though it is local instance of
Wikidata software, not Wikidata).

See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Data_items

Though for maximum confusion someone may copy outdated data items into
WIkidata :)

(if licensing allows to copy what was extracted from wiki.openstreetmap.org
into CC0 licensed Wikidata)

Jan 19, 2021, 11:09 by dieterdreist at gmail.com: