[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:39:55 UTC 2021

I am very open to another name, if you suggest one that discourages even
more the possibility of people mapping all street signs, if we think
it's not a good idea of course.

You can map all sidewalks as footways in fact, but this is discouraged,
and people are suggested to used sidewalk=* instead, unless the sidewalk
is quite or completely an independent path.

Martin has proposed man_made=street_sign, that is good to me, but can be
used to map all street signs.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 18/01/21 ás 10:26, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging escribiu: