[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Tue Jan 19 14:55:04 UTC 2021

The problem is that, as noted before, information=* tag relates to the
tourism scheme, and a street plaque is not a touristic element.
I'm more inclined to highway=street_sign, since they're always related
to highways, and there are already other similar elements, like
street_lamps, traffic_mirrors, trailheads, etc.
But if someone has reasons not to add it to those above, we can go with
man_made=* instead.