[Tagging] How to tag a street plaque?

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:45:06 UTC 2021

Yes, and I again agree. As the conversation was evolving, better ideas
came from others.

Reading through all emails of the thread, I think too that
highway=street_sign would be the best option so far, although for street
signs that are on a street lamp, as Mateusz has pointed, we should look
what to do. We have at least these two "proposals":

Mateusz: man_made=street_sign + highway=street_lamp
Martin: highway=street_sign + street_lamp=yes

Martin's one could allow the opposite too: highway=street_lamp +
street_sign=yes

My first impression is that Martin's solution is cleaner...

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 19/01/21 ás 15:55, António Madeira escribiu: