[Tagging] "Caution" on military pages

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 20 00:14:25 UTC 2021

20 Jan 2021, 01:01 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com:

>>  This can be edited as we like and new translations can be added (by anyone – doesn’t have to be a specific user). We should perhaps add to all military=* pages.
>>

> If there are no objections, I will do so.

I though about making it a bit less cryptic along lines
"mapping military objects is not against OSM rules but may have legal consequences,
please be aware about them".

And please, do not add it in the page beginning or other super-prominent location.
Maybe at end of "How to map" sections?

Also, I would consider tweaking it to not have red "this article is BAD" type of look.

It reminds me about "this is a copyright violation, page will be deleted unless fixed"
type of templates from Wikipedia.