[Tagging] Approved - healthcare=vaccination_centre

Taylor Smock taylor.smock at kaart.com
Wed Jan 20 00:49:22 UTC 2021

I’ve gone ahead and created a data item for `healthcare=vaccination_centre`. See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Item:Q21484 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Item:Q21484> . Please add additional information, as necessary.

I think I may need to tweak the item creation process in my WIP JOSM plugin, since the query service didn’t find it. But that just might be due to database propagation times.