[Tagging] Approved - healthcare=vaccination_centre

Taylor Smock taylor.smock at kaart.com
Wed Jan 20 01:36:25 UTC 2021

Short answer: a lot of trial and error while writing the plugin. With the plugin (WIP, very much in a pre alpha state) it’s as easy as clicking a few buttons.

I need to check and see if I accidentally used a newer version of a library before I release it. I’ll probably throw  some “here there be bug warnings” around as well.

I did link to a wiki page. I’ll double check tomorrow if I get roughly the same output as a known Good page.