[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Documenting the Key: addr:parentstreet

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 20 17:41:40 UTC 2021

Hi Mateusz,
I was seeking to document (the majority of) de facto use.  I have not checked all >3,600 current uses to see whether they are all consistent; perhaps a few are not.
I decided to use a proposal because I was also seeking to explain the rationale behind it.  (...and I had not submitted a proposal before, so it was a new challenge)
>"Relations that group buildings that share a single address." can you specifyrelation type there?

The only live example I have found uses "relation:site".  You can follow the link in the proposal to the real-world example.  In the proposal, I say, "...the buildings could then be grouped in a site relation".
I will check the other relations that you quote, in case it could be applicable there, but I don't think it will be.
Regards,Peter