[Tagging] Proposed Feature - Voting - Electricity

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Wed Jan 20 21:02:50 UTC 2021

Hi Mateusz,

the proposal doesn't encourage pointless spam. I have already said that
I agree with you and will add that language into the final wiki page,
although I personally think that it is a given that one shouldn't tag
things when there is a clear default. Abstain from the vote if you must
- I asked often enough if there were any other small fixes that need
doing, but I strongly object to the word *encouraging* in your text.
Encouraging would be if I explicitly asked people to tag this on every
public amenity, which I don't.

Unfortunately I can't change the wording during the vote but this is a
truly minor change that can be done afterward. You seem to be trying to
find any reason to vote against it - it's quite tiring - instead of
focussing on the substance of the proposal.

Regards, Lukas