[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (man_made=guard_stone)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Fri Jan 22 11:24:00 UTC 2021

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 08:53:20 +0000
Jez Nicholson <jez.nicholson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then my question to Volker would be: rows of trees are common, and involve
> lots of trees. Is it entirely necessary to have the same thing for guard
> stones or if people are so keen to map them could they not just plot the
> individual stones?

This seems sensible to me since these will not be spread out in the
middle of a field but can easily be added as nodes to existing ways of
the buildings if they are not too numerous. So my question is
(basically the same :) Are there many examples where this would be too
cumbersome (e.g, a long stretch of street that has one every few
meters)?