[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (man_made=guard_stone)

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 04:51:15 UTC 2021

Re: rows of guard stone:

When there is a row of "guard stones" which are not attached to a building,
aren't they just a row of barrier=bollard (perhaps made out of stone or
concrete) in that case?
https://www.mapillary.com/app/?focus=photo&pKey=WimNdt77JdvTJKVVO2mJgw&lat=45.3817768&lng=11.9008571&z=17

You are already allowed to map a row of bollards by drawing a way which is
tagged with barrier=bollard.

-- Joseph Eisenberg