[Tagging] Numbered streets (1st Street vs First, etc)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Jan 23 20:53:00 UTC 2021

Note https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct

(it is easy to make mistake with mass replaces, but if done well it can be useful)

in other words: ask local community of mappers of a given area (usually a country)
for automatic[1] replacements, it is better to ask also for large scale ones even if done
manually

[1] mass tag replaces using JOSM and level0 without reviewing individual elements
definitely qualifies

Jan 23, 2021, 21:29 by osm at dead10ck.com: