[Tagging] Pedestrian access tagging

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:14:05 UTC 2021

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 at 08:04, Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com>

>  When a user has run on 98% of the roads in a city, and the remaining 2%
> are roads that aren't runnable for various reasons, they are pretty
> motivated to fix the map to get that number to 100%

But if the last 2% aren't runnable, haven't they already achieved 100%? :-)

In regard to access, does foot=no "stop" (as far as routers are concerned)
a pedestrian from walking "across" a road, or only "along" it?


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20210124/324f734e/attachment.htm>

More information about the Tagging mailing list