[Tagging] Proposed Feature - Voting - Electricity

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Sun Jan 24 15:24:10 UTC 2021

To keep it consistent with the previous values, "yes" is necessary.
Plus, it was mentioned on the discussion page that having a parent tag
makes it easier to search for all tag instances in case of mistagging or
similar. I would also imagine that it is still a handy tag for camp
sites even when electricity is available it means that other amenities
there are typically more comfortable. Finally, if electricity=no exists,
someone will surely tag electricity=yes and so I'd rather have a set
definition than everyone making up their own. But mainly it serves as a
parent tag for the various subtags.