[Tagging] consider website=www.openstreetmap.org to be OK

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 12:45:53 UTC 2021

If we ever want to implement anything like https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SpamBlacklist in the future to reject links used by spammers at the API level, this would be much more feasible if we target all keys and real URLs; this means that clients should expect real URLs for all link-related keys, which isn't possible if this change is made.

--
Andrew
[https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/SpamBlacklist.gif]<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SpamBlacklist>