[Tagging] converted_by : discardable ?

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Tue Jan 26 17:30:30 UTC 2021

Le 26.01.21 à 18:01, Brian M. Sperlongano a écrit :
> Well, with an object count that small, it would be trivial do the edit
> with a sparse overpass query into JOSM on a single changeset

it is indeed my intention to propose it, but as Mateusz points out,
mechanical mass editions with a worldwide scope are sometimes discussed
on the principle "why do it since it will disappear automatically in X
years ?".
that's why I wanted to do in order: discussion, wiki, local edition
where I know that this kind of proposal is likely to succeed,
and then possibly propose a worldwide edition.