[Tagging] Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Wed Jan 27 09:59:33 UTC 2021

Le 27.01.21 à 10:30, Richard Smits via Tagging a écrit :
> I think discussions on specific tags should take place on the Talk page

refrain perpétuel
thinking is your right :) as it is others think use to have a central
place of discussion instead of having to flag a hudge number of page to
follow the discussions on a hudge number of tags they use.

> without having to sign up to a mailing list

you can use nabble or any email software capable of filtering
e.g. if to/cc is tagging at lists.openstreetmap.org and subject does not
contain "smoothness, foo, bar", then delete or ignore or mask as read