[Tagging] Narrowing the application range of the smoothness tags

Szem szembiketeam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:48:31 UTC 2021

Hi,
A few years ago I started collecting pictures of typical pavements I
took on our bike tours with GoPro. I uploaded some of them here:
https://szembiketeam.imgbb.com/
I also wanted to make a much clearer system, I just didn’t have enough
time for it.  Over the years, more than 10,000 pictures have been taken,
if necessary I can search for a type in it if I have been through one.
I also created an excel spreadsheet that summarizes pavements and
tracktypes.I will gladly rework or even supplement if necessary.

Szem