[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (funeral_hall:*)

wolle68 at posteo.de wolle68 at posteo.de
Fri Jan 29 22:23:01 UTC 2021

If it's just viewing, it's now amenity=place_of_mourning (chosen because
the British English "chapel of rest" was deemed not religiously neutral
enough).

This is really just for holding the funeral ceremony (meaning in
practical terms that the room needs to be bigger than just for viewing,
but please refer to amenity=funeral_hall that's already approved).