[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Happycow

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:31:14 UTC 2021

Thank you. I've now done that, i.e. failed it.

Thanks to those of you who gave feedback. The tag was open as a draft
for a long while, and it's at least good to get some closure! :)

I'm a very regular OSM contributor, but haven't been involved with
formal tag proposals for a while. From this slightly-outsider's
perspective, I'd like to make one comment: those "incredulity"/"wat"
comments on the wiki are mildly offensive and certainly discouraging,
to someone who's just trying to help. You may have said to yourself,
"wat", but you don't need to type it. "no" is a perfectly fine way to
phrase it!

Best
Dan