[Tagging] Swimming pool lanes

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Fri Jul 2 15:28:14 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Did we agree that lanes=* can be used on sports features?

I'm looking at tagging a ten-pin bowling alley near me, and it would seem to make sense to map the number of bowling lanes (seeing as I know them).

FWIW, I'd be against swimming_lanes=* as it therefore requires us to come up with a whole host of other similar tags, e.g. bowling_lanes=*.

Thanks.