[Tagging] Planning route in the shade during hikes either in urban areas or forests

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Jul 17 02:02:03 UTC 2021

Change tag name for something that is indicating that it is for shade at
specific time of day and year.

This would move it "worthless and misteading data, should be removed"
(if place has no shade at 14:30 / 2:30 PM then shade=yes is absurd) to
"causes pointless cutting of ways and we risk manual tagging also for
other specific parts of day/year"

Jul 16, 2021, 19:42 by bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com: