[Tagging] The use of highway=busway at bus stations

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jul 18 08:16:02 UTC 2021

If highway=busway would be used for minor service roads within bus station,
then some service=* tag would be nice.

Otherwise there is no way to display busway roads prominently, without
also displaying bus station internal roads prominently.

(one heuristic is displaying named highway=busway more prominently,
but it is doomed to cause issues and encourage tagging for the renderer
in less usual cases)

Jul 18, 2021, 09:41 by vvanduijnhoven at outlook.com: