[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Key:harvesting

Joshua Carlson jdcarls2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 02:44:24 UTC 2021

Very interesting! I am certainly learning a lot about other regions
through this.

I have actually gone ahead and cancelled the "harvesting" proposal, and
your feedback further confirms that was the right move. I had thought I
could use a single key to handle harvesting as well as foraging, but it
turns out to be more complicated than I anticipated.

The current iteration of the proposal is a more focused "foraging" key,
which would avoid dealing with plants grown specifically for harvest,
like orchards, private fruit trees, etc.