[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Key:harvesting

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:36:20 UTC 2021

Sure, it's usually clear with private property of natural persons, but
what about common land? Like trees besides roads and railway lines
both within city limits and out of town in the wilderness? What about
natural reserves? What about areas that are legally classified as a
managed forestry, where the owner grows trees for fuel and
construction but otherwise doesn't care about the undergrowth or any
possibly edible wild fruit trees within?

For example, over here, you are allowed by law to stay, hike or even
sleep in a tent for up to 24 hours within any managed private forestry
without permission of the land owner. You are allowed to forage up to
2kg/day of berries, wild fruit, herbs and mushrooms for personal use
in our national forests too.