[Tagging] man_made=courtyard tag chronology

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 01:29:16 UTC 2021

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 00:37, nathan case <nathancase at outlook.com> wrote:

> I’m just wondering what’s the best way to investigate this sudden surge in
> usage? Can I find out who/where is responsible for it? Note: I’m not at all
> saying it’s malicious, it would just be interesting to know what’s driven
> this surge so that I can write a sensible Wiki entry for it.

Had a play in Overpass & found a couple that were done 2 weeks ago, which
seem to be connected with schools in the US, so that may give you a lead?:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/944035199

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/942301926

Also spotted a couple that have been tagged as courtyards although it would
appear that they're only simple fenced off areas?

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/356269649

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/908917992

Thanks

Graeme