[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Giant furniture
francians at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 05:25:26 UTC 2021
just a reminder for anybody haven't vote my proposal yet.
I see many late suggestions of different approaches, IMHO, all inapplicable
by following the wiki...
A fast recap:
- tourism=attraction + attraction=* is an invalid combination;
- attraction=* is a main tag for theme parks;
- tourism=viewpoint, the wiki page says:
This tag identifies a good view. Interesting objects or buildings
themselves should rather be tagged with an appropriate value of tourism
So I will never do a subtag for viewpoint for the object itself.
- tourism=artwork, can you climb on artwork?
- advertising, if applicable can be tagged separately.
- new tag will be ignored? I don't map for the render, if there will be
hundreds of objects data consumers will implement it. Or every new proposal
would be blocked with this excuse!
Thanks for reading
Il mer 2 giu 2021, 07:24 Francesco Ansanelli <francians at gmail.com> ha
> Voting has started for tourism=giant_furniture.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tagging