[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Approved - Shop as post-partner

Georg georg2016 at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Jun 13 13:06:50 UTC 2021

On 2021-05-21 12:45, Robin Burek wrote:

>> What do you think of proposing a quest for Streetcomplete?

> Hm... For just changing the tags from post_office:type to post_office, I
> can't imagine a Streetcomplete challenge quest.

I agree.

> For checking
> post-offices in the future, I can imagine it. Also, as you said, for
> long-term data maintenance.

FYI: For the maintenance I created
https://github.com/streetcomplete/StreetComplete/issues/2961 which is
first targeting towards extending amenity=post_office by information
whether it's really a real post office or "just" a
post_office=post_annex or post_office=post_partner. besides the direct
purpose it creates data to build QA tools on top of (e.g.
post_office=post_partner without post_office:<service>=* could trigger
further actions). Later, the quest may be extended to re-check whether
post_office=* is still correct as full post offices tend to become
annex/partner and partner tend to not be partner any more after some years.

Greetings, Georg