[Tagging] sport without pitch but club : ok or tagging mistake ?

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:02:55 UTC 2021

Well, this is mostly a matter of taste. I also prefer to separate a
POI (pub, club) from the building that hosts it and its areas for
outdoor_seating, but not all agree with me 100% within the local
community.

However, we usually add properties to the pub itself, like whether it
has a TV, whether they play background music, how many tables it has,
what kind of other entertainment it offers (darts, etc). We could map
each individual television, table, speaker and darts board or clock on
the wall separately, but that would make searching for "pubs where you
can play billiards" more difficult. Also, adding access=customers +
indoor=yes + level=0 + air_conditioning=yes + ... to each item you
separate this way also seems to undermine the efforts towards
deduplication.