[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - nudism:designated

Tamas Rell tamasrell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:14:23 UTC 2021

Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. márc.
1., H, 13:03):

> > On 1 Mar 2021, at 12:55, Tamas Rell <tamasrell at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > because the laws in that country don't really restrict public nudity
>

> examples? I am not aware of any, but maybe there is at least one?

Spanish and Danish law does not have any article that prohibits public
nudity, only local regulations may prohibit it, but there are only a few of
them.
In France public nudity is only illegal if it's a sexual act.
In Canada and in the Netherlands the decision of what state of undress is
"indecent" and thereby unlawful is left to judges to decide and they have
held that nude sunbathing is not indecent.
In many countries (eg. Germany, UK, Croatia etc.) public nudity is only
unlawful or only prosecuted if another citizen is offended.

Cheers,
Tamas