[Tagging] Proposal - RFC - Lifeguard

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Mar 1 17:00:08 UTC 2021

I see no good reasons to tag lifeguard admin offices in way mismatching
tagging of all other offices.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Lifeguard#Rationale
is not explaining what is the point of deprecating multiple tags
and switching to a new tagging.

It also has no explanation for special tagging of this specific type of offices

"(This could also be simply lifeguard=base)" should resolved before starting vote

Mar 1, 2021, 06:45 by graemefitz1 at gmail.com: