[Tagging] Bridge highway=motorway classification

Jmapb jmapb at gmx.com
Tue Mar 2 18:09:34 UTC 2021

On 3/2/2021 11:35 AM, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging wrote:

> But Williamsburg Bridge looks weird to me (warning! I am unfamiliar
> with that place!)

I set the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges to trunk last year. The
Williamsburg Bridge is just a little outside my normal patch but I feel
trunk would be better there too. Other good trunk candidates IMO would
be the Lincoln Tunnel (and New Jersey Route 495 that feeds into it), the
Queensboro Bridge and the Washington Bridge (not to be confused with the
George Washington Bridge which isn't in Marcel's table.) I might even
prefer primary for the Washington Bridge.

Jason