[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - consulate general

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 08:08:18 UTC 2021

Hi Florian,
Sorry, but I am a bit confused to see that you seem to have voted for and against your own proposal - and also abstained!
You might want to edit the voting section again.
Best wishesPeter

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 7:46, Florian LAINEZ<winnerflo at free.fr> wrote:   Hi,Voting has started for my proposal about the tagging change for Consulate General : https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/consulate_generalThis vote follows the previous discussion in the thread "[Tagging] Replace of diplomatic=consulate_general by diplomatic=consulate with consulate=consulate_general"
Regards