[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Barbershop

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:25:21 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 3 Mar 2021, at 15:51, nathan case <nathancase at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> but ONLY if the barbers truly restricts access to men (which, as I say, would not be legally allowed in the UK but may be allowed in other countries).

I guess generally a shop owner can restrict access to their premises on an individual assessment without the requirement of mentioning the reasons, so if you truly wanted you only had to omit stating it was for gender reasons.
Or at least cut the hair in a way they won’t come back :) (joking, any serious craftswoman won’t do this)

Cheers Martin