[Tagging] Deprecation - waterway=riverbank vs water=river

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Fri Mar 5 22:45:25 UTC 2021

I do not think this is the place to be calling out individual mappers by Name or Account name.

we all should be presumed innocent till found guilty by the DWG police, or put it to an Editorial board of mappers

of 100, 000 edits. and keep this to the changeset discussions, but not here.

or,  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Disputes#Solving_Disputes