[Tagging] Deprecation - waterway=riverbank vs water=river

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:47:00 UTC 2021

On 05/03/2021 22:26, Tomas Straupis wrote:

>    I is unbelievable, but it seems Brian Sperlongano is doing covert
> undiscussed unwanted damaging data operation on a massive scale.

As I said previously, if stuff is getting broken, comment on the
changeset immediately, and if necessary raise it with the DWG.

Are you aware of any changes actually _damaging_ data here (as opposed
to changing it from one well-used tag to another well-used tag
combination that means exactly the same thing)?

Best Regards,

Andy