[Tagging] Deprecation - waterway=riverbank vs water=river

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Sat Mar 6 10:26:16 UTC 2021

this is what he did say.
<Hello, Andy from the DWG here.>
<Answering these not in the order they were asked… >
if it is vandalisms, then turn him in, if it is an edit made in good faith ihan it is not a DWG issue.
but calling him out by name, is not for here.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Good_practice#Don.27t_remove_tags_that_you_don.27t_understand
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Disputes#Solving_Disputes
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Vandalism#Temporary_block
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Good_practice#Do_correct_errors