[Tagging] Proposed rewrite Of highway=track wiki page

Zeke Farwell ezekielf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:32:29 UTC 2021

 There have been a number of discussions on various channels recently about
the highway=track tag.  I've taken some time to consolidate the feedback
from these discussions into a proposed rewrite of the highway=track wiki
page.  I think it offers a clearer and more globally applicable description
of what we use this tag for. Let me know what you think.

Current wiki page:  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dtrack
Proposed rewrite:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ezekielf/Tag:highway%3Dtrack

--
Zeke Farwell
Vermont, USA (where there are a lot of dirt roads and and two-track roads)