[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailblazed=poles;cairns

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:15:44 UTC 2021

Have we all forgotten the marker=* key ?
I know, it is defined to describe an individual marker, and mostly used
in the context of marking some utility.  The concept however and the way
it is described perfectly fits the purpose here.

If we allow, or maybe better said document it's possible use, on a way,
it could perfectly fit the purpose here, if we use it on a trail, it
opens the opportunity to tag the makers individually or, when used on a
way it indicates these type of markers are used along this way.

Much as we do and document other "attribute" keys for different purposes.

Greetings,

Bert Araali