[Tagging] Help me tag, pls!

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 16:18:47 UTC 2021

Off the top of my head, I am reminded most of a "lytch gate" (British English) although that would typically have an actual gate within it.
Lych-gate | architecture

|   |    |

|   |
Lych-gate | architecture

Lych-gate, (from Middle English lyche, “body”; yate, “gate”) roofed-in gateway to a churchyard in which a bier might stand while the introductory part of the burial service was read. The most common form of lych-gate was a simple shed composed of a r
  |   |

Not sure whether that helps, but...
Peter

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 at 16:09, Tamas Rell<tamasrell at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi!
How would you tag this:https://goo.gl/maps/XeT3dUxnLkZD1NMG6

That's a gate(?) at the entrance of a shopping/pedestrian area. Searched the wiki, but I can't find any proper tag.
Tagging mailing list
Tagging at openstreetmap.org