[Tagging] Tanning Salons

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Mar 14 18:17:25 UTC 2021

This was already beaten to death the last time it was raised here.

tl;dr

- tanning salons are not beauty parlours (shop=beauty)

- they are, often self-service, tanning facilities, that if moved to
anywhere else, should be moved to amenity

- iD being wrong is not an argument

- yes they don't seem to exist in the states, so I would suggest simply
not to map them, which should be -real- easy.