[Tagging] Tanning Salons

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sun Mar 14 19:30:51 UTC 2021

On Mar 14, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Peter Neale <nealepb at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> <sarcasm>
> If only those poor people in California could get some natural sunlight from time to time; they wouldn't need to pay to use a tanning salon.
> </sarcasm>

I do shake my head in wonderment as I see these places here, though I'm told "well, in WINTERtime..."  My father said "Some people have more money than brains."

Hey, if you want to risk skin cancer for the perception of beauty, I won't stop you.

And now, back to how we should tag these things.  We should tag them as we do:  with shop=beauty + beauty=tanning, not leisure=tanning_salon deprecating those.

OK, with my (unsolicited, personal, non-professional) medical warning / admonishment, let's call it "three cents."