[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Process tanks.

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 12:43:05 UTC 2021

I see a major problem with this approach to specializing high-level tags.
When a non-expert mapper like me sees a tank, say on a Mapillary image and
in a satellite image, what do I do with it? I see a tank that contains some
liquid, but I do not know whether its scope is storage or processing. What
do I do? And what about about the 400k+ storage tanks in the database some
which in reality are processing tanks.